Privacy & Refund Policies
Thank you for choosing to partner with us to provide healthcare, housing, and hope to vulnerable populations in Detroit. Your trust and confidence is important to us.
- Central City Integrated Health does not collect personally identifiable information without permission. This site collects contact information when you donate or subscribe to the newsletter. In such cases, we will need personal information such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and credit card number, in order to process your donation and/or provide a receipt. We may use the information you provide to send you emails about how the donation is being used and other related philanthropic news.
- As you browse www.centralcityhealth.com, trusted third party vendors may place anonymous cookies (small text files that do not damage a visitor’s system or files) or similar technologies on your computer in order to better understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience to tailor more relevant content to you. No personal data is collected in this process. Most browsers will allow a user to accept or deny cookies. If a visitor rejects our cookies, they may still use our site, though some sections may be inaccessible.
- CCIH periodically performs statistical analyses of aggregate user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of various areas on our website and to use such information to improve on our website’s ability to serve you better. Personally identifiable information collected in these surveys will not be shared.
- Our website has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of the information under our control. Our web server is located in a locked, secure environment. All databases containing personal information are securely stored on a separate system.
- Our server is encrypted to protect credit card and other information submitted via the forms on this site. CCIH follows the Association of Fundraising Professional’s (AFP) Ethical Guidelines to the Code of Ethical Principles and Standards of Professional Practice.
- To protect your privacy, CCIH does not sell, rent, exchange or otherwise share personal information about donors with any other organization or individual.
CCIH will discontinue contact with any person upon oral or written request. Those wishing to opt out of receiving communications from CCIH may contact: Central City Integrated Health | Attn: Shelly Watts | 17950 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI 48203, call (313) 400-0723, or e-mail email@example.com. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
GIFT TERMS & CONDITIONS
Your gift will help CCIH provide quality healthcare, housing, and employment services for residents in the Detroit community.
- Any contributions received by CCIH will be used to directly support CCIH’s operations.
- Contributions from sponsors and donors are not refundable.
- By making a donation, a donor agrees that CCIH is entitled to use the donation at their own discretion.
- Donor designated restrictions on contributions shall be honored to the fullest extent possible so long as they are consistent with CCIH goals and values.
Central City Integrated Health is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Tax ID: 38-1986574. Your donation is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Central City Integrated Health is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) and FTCA-deemed facilty. This health center is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 245b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n). Claims or notice of medical malpractice claims should be submitted by a claimant to the Office of the General Counsel at the address below.
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Office of the General
Counsel General Law Division
330 Independence Ave., S.W. Room 4760
Mail Stop: Capitol Place
Washington, DC 20201