SECURITY - All CCIH’s Campus Sites
Responsibilities include periodic patrol of the buildings and grounds, examination of doors and windows, and observation of people and unusual occurrences. Provides personal, equipment, and real property security for staff, and visitors within an assigned area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Patrols assigned areas to check for rule violations and irregularities.
• Observing for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
• Warns violators of rule infractions such as smoking and loitering
• Acting lawfully in direct defense of life or property
• Examines doors, windows, and gates to determine that they are secure. Watches for, and reports emergencies and irregularities immediately upon discovery.
• Enforces company policy and procedures with regard to patient behavior.
• Prepares incident reports when necessary.
• Ensure the security, safety and well-being of all personnel, visitors and the premises.
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Adhere to all company service and operating standards.
• Remain in compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
• Immediately respond to emergencies to provide necessary assistance to employees and customers.
• Protect the company’s assets relative to theft, assault, fire and other safety issues.
• Follow procedures for various initiatives, including fire prevention, property patrol, traffic control and accident investigations.
Qualifications and Skills
• Surveillance skills and detail orientation. Integrity and professionalism.
• Ability to operate detecting systems and emergency equipment.
• Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols.
• Excellent judgment aptitude with a solid ability to detect imminent threats
• . Willing to work in a rotating shift
Education / Experience
• High school diploma or GED certificate.
• One year of security or related experience.
Credentialing / licensure
• Possession of a current valid Michigan Chauffeur’s Driver’s License.
• Demonstrated ability to follow State of Michigan driving laws, evidenced by an insurable driving record.
SUBMIT RESUMES TO:
Central City Integrated Health
17950 Woodward Ave.
Detroit, Michigan 48203